Probably your domain is not on the “white-list” (also called a cross-domain policy) of the website you are trying to load a feed from. This means that they will not allow you to fetch their RSS feeds. You should either contact the administrator of that site or bypass the restriction using a proxy. Here is a short tutorial on how to do this using Yahoo Pipes (a free service provided by Yahoo):
* Log into http://pipes.yahoo.com (Yahoo Pipes)
* Click the "Create a pipe" link
* Drag the "Fetch feed" module onto the work area
* Insert the feed into the URL box
* Click and drag the bottom dot of the "Fetch feed" box and connect it to the "Output" box
* Click "Save"
* Give your pipe a name
* A message will appear at the top of the screen saying "Pipe Saved" - Now click "Run Pipe..." (right next to the message)
* A new window will pop up with the newly created feed, click "Get as RSS"
* Substitute pipes.yahoo.com with pipes.yahooapis.com in the feed url
* Use the new URL in the eMagStudio RSS feed plugin