Currently adding Vimeo videos (like YouTube ones) directly on a page or fore-/background layer is not supported in eMagStudio.
Except for downloading a video and then either adding it to the eMag as a local video, or uploading it to a server and then just adding a link to it, there is another work around for doing that just by following these steps:
- Open Vimeo video in your browser;
- Click Share button on the right side of the video;
- Go to Embed option and copy the whole text e.g. to Notepad;
- Open your eMag in eMagStudio;
- Place any content holder on a page/fore-/background layer;
- Assign an action to the newly added content holder:
- go to Properties window-> Events tab-> e.g. Mouse Click;
- in Events Properties window go to Interface and windows-> Open URL in Window;
- fill in Window title text field with a preferable name of the window;
- in External URL window field enter "http:" prefix (without the quotes) and copy the rest of the link - "//player.vimeo.com/video/XXXXXXX" (without the quotes) from Notepad just right after <iframe src= into External URL window field just after "http:" prefix;
- Window width and Window height are also taken from Notepad right after the "//player.vimeo.com/video/XXXXXXX" link
- uncheck Allow scrolling of the window content option;
- click Finish button.